North Decatur Townhomes for Sale
Searching for all the townhomes for sale in North Decatur, GA 30033? This is your one-stop source for all the townhomes for sale in this popular Decatur community near Emory University, CDC and VA Hospital. Below you can shop for townhome foreclosures, newly listed townhomes and more.
Search Townhomes for Sale in Decatur (30033)
Townhome Communities in North Decatur
- 1750 Clairmont
- Briarwood Townhomes
- Davis Oaks Townhomes
- Haverhill Townhomes
- Kingston Point Manor
- Leafmore Forest
- Lavista Proper
- LaVista Townhomes
- Providence Townhomes
- Oak Grove Vista
- Oakridge Townhomes
- Overlook at Clairmont
- St Charles Place Townhomes
- Stonewyck Manor Townhomes
- Winston Place
Why live in North Decatur?
- Convenient to Emory University and Hospital, Children’s Healthcare, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), VA Hospital and Downtown Decatur
- Good schools, including Oak Grove Elementary and Sagamore Hills Elementary
- Easy access to the interstate (I-85) and about 20 minutes from Downtown Atlanta
- Medlock Park and Recreation Center
- Affordable housing options
- North Decatur is in unincorporated Dekalb County (zip code 30033) and is filled with single-family homes, but there are still plenty of townhomes speckled throughout the area.
30033 Townhome Prices
Townhomes in North Decatur (zip code 30033), typically range in price from $225K to over $800K. Newer luxury townhomes are starting to pop up all over the area as the real estate market is beginning to show signs of improvement.
Single-family homes can also be purchased in North Decatur for about $350K to $1.3M.
More about North Decatur, GA 30033
For more information about the Emory / North Decatur community and to search for single-family homes and condominiums, please visit our Decatur 30033 Real Estate Guide and our Emory University Real Estate Guide.