MIDTOWN ATLANTA REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Want to live in the heart of it all? Life in the uber-hip Midtown Atlanta offers access to many of the city's best restaurants, parks, and nightlife. High rise condos line Peachtree Street and closer to Piedmont Park you'll find some stunning historic homes. Keep reading our Midtown Atlanta real estate guide to see if this n'hood is a good fit for you!
Located about two minutes from Downtown Atlanta, Midtown Atlanta is loaded with personality and urban style. The business district runs along Peachtree Street, along with the latest high rise condominiums. Closer to Piedmont Park, you'll find older, historic condominiums and townhomes, as well as some stunning single family homes -- including bungalows, four-square, and Tudor style homes. Residents in this neighborhood love being able to walk everywhere -- from coffee shops to local restaurants and pubs, parks, pools, theater, and more.
- Midtown is located in the City of Atlanta and Fulton County, zip codes 30308 and 30309 and is the second largest financial district in the city.
- Best known for its diversity, culture, festivals, fine dining, high rise condominiums along Peachtree, and historic residential area surrounding Piedmont Park.
- Some of the main streets in Midtown include Piedmont, 10th Street, Peachtree St, Juniper, West Peachtree, Spring and Monroe Drive. Popular residential streets would be Charles Allen Drive, Myrtle St, Argonne, and Saint Charles.
- The neighborhoods that border Midtown are some of the finest and most affluent in Atlanta -- Ansley Park, Downtown Atlanta, Buckhead, and Virginia Highland.
Midtown Atlanta residents are in the City of Atlanta Public School System and enjoy some of the most highly-ranked elementary schools in Metro Atlanta. There is also a long list of private schools in the area.
- City of Atlanta Schools
- Springdale Park Elementary
- Morningside Elementary
- Inman Middle School
- Grady High School
- Nearby Private Schools
- The Galloway School
- The Howard School
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School
- Pace Academy
- St. Pius X High School
- The Waldorf School
- Westminster Academy
- SCAD (Savannah College of Art & Design)
- The Portfolio Center
Thanks to the urban charm, proximity to Downtown, Midtown Business District, Buckhead, entertainment, and highly rated public schools, the demand for single-family homes in Midtown Atlanta real estate has been very strong.
- Midtown is considered Atlanta's cultural epicenter (aka "The heart of the Arts"), with the Fox Theater, Woodruff Arts Center, 14th Street Playhouse and the High Museum of Art.
- Upscale dining and clubs along Crescent Avenue
- Dozens of new shopping options along Peachtree Street
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Piedmont Park - 200 acres of green space with a pool, dog park, walking/biking trails, and some of the best people watching in Atlanta!
- Midtown Music Festival
- Dogwood Festival
- Jazz Festival
- Screen on the Green (weekly movies on the lawn in Piedmont Park)
- Atlanta Beltline trail
The Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group, along with eXp Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next Midtown Atlanta home or condo. Our agents bring years of experience to the table and work hard to ensure that our home buyer clients are armed with as much information as possible so they can make a solid real estate investment.
If you are planning to sell your Midtown Atlanta home or condo, know that you're in good hands with the URBANEST team. Our commitment to marketing, technology, and superior customer service will ensure that your home is sold... no matter what the market we're in. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business... as a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!