EXPLORE: HOMES FOR SALE | AREA HIGHLIGHTS | SCHOOLS | THINGS TO DO | RESTAURANTS | REAL ESTATE MARKET
INMAN PARK REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Welcome to your guide to Inman Park real estate. Located just five minutes east of Downtown Atlanta, Inman Park borders the Little Five Points (L5P) district and is loaded with personality and eclectic charm. This friendly Intown neighborhood popular with both young single professionals and families and is filled with tree-lined streets, parks, and some of the most stunning historic homes in Atlanta, Georgia.
The streets of Inman Park are filled with Four Squares and ornate Victorian-era homes that have been lovingly and meticulously restored. There are also many bungalows from the early 1900s speckled throughout the neighborhood. Home prices typically range from about $550,000 to $1.7M. Inman Park homes under $600K usually sell very quickly and foreclosures are typically few and far between in this highly sought after Intown Atlanta neighborhood.
- Inman Park is in the highly acclaimed Mary Lin Elementary School district
- Popular Streets in Inman Park include: Euclid, Cleburne, Sinclair, Seminole, Dixie, Elizabeth, and Dekalb Ave.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Candler Park, Lake Claire, Cabbagetown, Little Five Points, Poncey Highland, and Virginia Highland. To view homes in the surrounding neighborhoods, please return to our Intown Atlanta neighborhoods page.
- Inman Park will be on the Atlanta Beltline! Get more information and view all the neighborhoods on the up and coming Beltline
- Located in Fulton County, Georgia - Zip code 30307
Inman Park residents attend some of the best public schools in the City of Atlanta School District. There are also several top-notch private schools within minutes of this popular Intown neighborhood.
Homes in Historic Inman Park range from about $400,000 for a smaller, fixer-upper home to almost $2.0 million for a grand, fully restored historic home or custom new construction home.
Thanks to the premier location, historic charm, proximity to Little Five Points and the Beltline, along with the highly rated public schools, the demand for Inman Park real estate is stronger than ever.
- Inman Park Festival & Parade
- Inman Park Historic Tour of Homes
- Halloween Parade in L5P
- Inman Park Butterfly Ball
- Inman Park Restaurant Week
- Mid-Summer Music Fest in Candler Park
- Little Five Points Business District - boutiques, shops, restaurants, theater, pubs, live music and more
- Atlanta Beltline Trail
- Freedom Park
Sotto Sotto Restaurant
Cozy Italian eatery offering pasta, risotto & other classics, plus an all-Italian wine list. Located at 313 North Highland Ave NE.
This Inman Park neighborhood bistro offers fine dining in the true Southern tradition. Offering an intimate atmosphere and some creative cocktails. Located at 471 North Highland Avenue NE.
Barcelona Wine Bar
Serving up Spanish-style small plates in a rustic wood setting. Extensive wine list with a wraparound patio. Located at 240 North Highland Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA.
Folk Art Restaurant
This charming eatery is filled with quirky, vintage decor and serves up some delicious home-style fare. Small outdoor patio is perfect for sipping some of their creative cocktails. Located at Address: 465 North Highland Ave in Atlanta, GA 30307.
One Eared Stag
American eatery with eclectic decor. Located at 1029 Edgewood Ave NE.
MORE COMING SOON
The Urbanest (aka 'Urban Nest') Real Estate Group, in affiliation with eXp Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next Inman Park home, townhome or condominium. Our agents bring years of experience to the table and work hard to ensure that our home buyer clients are armed with as much information as possible in order to make a solid real estate investment. Youll also have access to the latest market statistics and home sales data to ensure that you get a fantastic deal on your new home.
If you are thinking about selling your Inman Park home, know that you're in good hands. Our commitment to customer service, tech-savvy, creative marketing strategy and intimate knowledge of the Inman Park real estate market will ensure that your home is sold... no matter what kind of real estate market we're in.