"So how's the market?"
As real estate professionals, that is always the first question we're asked at gatherings, the post office, and the grocery store.
The Urban Nest team's goal is to make sure that our clients and website visitors have a true understanding of our LOCAL real estate market. The real estate reports you may hear on the national news may not accurately reflect what is happening in our Metro Atlanta market.
We want you to be "in the know" so you can decide if it's the right time to buy or sell your home.
Below you'll find more information about the Metro Atlanta real estate market, as well as detailed reports for several popular Atlanta neighborhoods. You can see how fast homes are selling, how quickly home prices are rising and current trends in the local markets.
Atlanta Neighborhood Reports
- 2012 Full Year Review - Candler Park Real Estate Report
- 2011 Year in Review - Candler Park Market Update
- View more reports
City of Decatur (30030)
- View monthly Decatur GA home sales reports
- View all Decatur real estate reports
- 2012 East Atlanta Market Update for 3Q
- 2011 Year End Review - East Atlanta Real Estate Update
- View all reports
- 2012 Grant Park Real Estate Market Report
- View all the reports and home sales
- 2013 2Q Kirkwood Market Report
- 2012 Full Year Market Report for Kirkwood
- See ALL the latest Kirkwood real estate reports
- 2012 3Q Real Estate Market Report for Morningside
- View all the Morningside reports
Oakhurst - Decatur
- 2013 2Q Oakhurst Home Sales Report
- 2013 1Q Real Estate & Home Sales Report
- 2012 Full Year Review - Oakhurst GA
- View all the Oakhurst real estate market updates
- 2013 2Q Virginia Highland Market Update
- 2013 1Q VAHI Real Estate Market Stats
- 2012 3Q Real Estate Report
- View the latest Virginia Highland real estate reports
Questions about any of the reports and/or about the current value of your home? Call us anytime at 404-205-8800.