CANDLER PARK REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Located just five minutes east of Downtown Atlanta, Candler Park borders the Little Five Points (L5P) district and is loaded with personality and eclectic charm. This friendly Intown neighborhood is popular with both young single professionals and families and is filled with tree-lined streets, parks, historic homes, and monthly festivals and events.
- If you want to get a good feel for the neighborhood, stop by Flying Biscuit for brunch on the weekends. It's a great way to meet all your Candler Park neighbors!
- Candler Park is in the highly acclaimed Mary Lin Elementary School district
- Popular Streets in Candler Park include: McLendon, Moreland, Josephine, Candler Park Drive, Oakview, Clifton, and Page Avenue.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Lake Claire, Druid Hills, Little Five Points, Edgewood, Inman Park, and Kirkwood.
- Located within the City of Atlanta limits in Dekalb County, Georgia, zip code 30307
- The streets are filled with bungalow homes, but there are also several late-Victorian, new modern homes and Craftsman-style architecture speckled throughout the neighborhood. Home prices typically range from about $450000 to $700,000 for a 3 bedroom / 2 bath bungalow.
- Candler Park is one of the most walkable neighborhoods in Atlanta. Shops, restaurants, pubs, parks, and festivals are within walking distance of most of the homes.
Candler Park residents are part of the City of Atlanta Public School System, but there are also several private schools nearby. Explore all the Candler Park homes for sale by school district:
Paideia School (private)
The Goddard School (private)
Candler Park home values range from about $500,000 for a smaller 2 or 3 bedroom home to well over a million dollars for a larger historic home or newer construction luxury home. Over the last 5 years, the Candler Park real estate market has been on fire. Home values are way (way!) up and homes under $700K often sell in the first week with multiple offers. Get the scoop on the Candler Park Atlanta real estate market and view the latest neighborhood market trend reports.
- Earth Day / Sweetwater Fest in Candler Park
- Inman Park Festival & Parade
- Candler Park Tour of Homes
- Candler Park Mid-Summer Music Festival
- Little Five Points Halloween Parade
- Candler Park Fall Fest
- Candler Park Movie Night (on the lawn in Candler Park)
- Bike Path (running from Downtown Atlanta through Candler Park, ending in Stone Mountain)
- Candler Park Pool
- Lake Claire Pool
- Candler Park Golf Course
- Candler Park - DeKalb County park with ball field, playground, pool, and picnic pavilions
- Bass Park Athletic Fields
- Trick or Treating on Page Avenue
- Lake Claire Park
- Neighborhood block parties
The Flying Biscuit
Candler Park is home to the original Flying Biscuit, offering one of the best Southern-inspired brunches in town. Every weekend, you'll find all the neighbors gathered outside socializing while waiting for their table. Vegetarian entrees also offered. Located at 1655 McLendon Ave NE in Atlanta, GA 30307.
Casual pizzeria with thin-crust or Sicilian style pies, along with beer and a large outdoor patio. Located at 1634 McLendon Ave NE.
Fox Bros BBQ
If you are a fan of BBQ, then Fox Bros. needs to be at the top of your dining list. This laid back BBQ joint offers slow-roast ribs, pulled pork and some delectable Southern sides. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Located at 1238 DeKalb Ave NE in Atlanta, GA 30307.
Funky Tex-Mex cafe serving breakfast and lunchtime sandwiches in diner digs with retro checkered flooring. Located at 1660 McLendon Ave NE.
La Fonda Latina
The perfect spot for margaritas and paella! This laid-back eatery is located at 1639 McLendon Ave NE in Atlanta, GA 30307.
You'll also find a long list of restaurants in the Little Five Points business district - it's right next door to Candler Park!
The Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group, along with eXp Realty, has some of the top Candler Park and Lake Claire real estate agents who would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next home. Our agents bring years of experience to the table and many live in or near Candler Park.
We believe that our clients need to be armed with as much information as possible in order to make an informed decision, so the Urban Nest agents will not only show you all of the Candler Park homes for sale that meet your needs, we will also provide you with a market statistics and sales data to ensure that you get a fantastic deal on your new "nest".