EXPLORE: HOMES FOR SALE | AREA HIGHLIGHTS | SCHOOLS | THINGS TO DO | RESTAURANTS | REAL ESTATE MARKET
EMORY AREA REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Welcome to the Emory Atlanta real estate guide! Here you'll find valuable information about the CDC and Emory University area, as well as extensive home and neighborhood search capabilities. There are some wonderful neighborhoods that surround the Emory University and Hospital -- in a wide variety of price ranges!
The following neighborhoods are about 2 to 7 minutes away from the CDC and Emory University campus:
- Druid Hills ($450K - $3.0M) - View available properties
- Virginia Highland ($550K - $2.6M) - View available homes
- Morningside ($550K - $2.8M) - Search all the homes for sale
- Inman Park ($500K - $2.0M) - View homes for sale
- City of Decatur ($400K - $2.0M) - Find all the properties for sale
- Candler Park / Lake Claire ($400K - $1.8M) - Tour available homes
- Oakhurst Decatur ($400K - $1.7M) - Search MLS for homes
- Woodland Hills ($300K - $1.5M) - View available houses
- Medlock Park / University Heights ($275K to $550K) - Search cottages and ranches for sale
Many of the "Intown" Atlanta neighborhoods are also just a short commute to Emory. To search for all of the nearby Decatur and Atlanta communities, please click here.
If you have your heart set on a particular style, we have a short guide for you!
- Victorian style homes -- Can be found in the Inman Park neighborhood, as well as Grant Park
- Craftsman bungalows -- Many of the neighborhoods are filled with 1920s and 1930s bungalows! For more information, please visit our Bungalows page
- Smaller cottage homes -- Woodland Hills, Medlock Park, University Heights and City of Decatur are probably going to be your best bet
- Estates and Luxury homes - In Druid Hills, you will find larger, estate homes with 1+ acre lots. In Morningside, the lots are smaller, but there are some stunning homes for sale. Other neighborhoods to consider: Buckhead, Brookwood Hills, Brookhaven, Ansley Park
- New construction home - They are speckled throughout the different neighborhoods and range from classic Craftsman to ultra-modern contemporary homes.
The Emory Village is located right next to the Emory University campus and is filled with some charming restaurants and eateries. Just down the street you'll find even more options in Virginia Highlands, Morningside and Downtown Decatur. Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Saba - Casual Italian in the Emory Village
- Panera Bread Company - Emory Village
- Rise & Dine - Vintage-style eatery in Emory Village with an amazing brunch menu
- Lucky's Burger & Brew - Pub fare with outdoor seating in Emory Village
- Iberian Pig - Upscale tapas in Downtown Decatur
- Double Zero - Modern Italian in Emory Village
- no. 246 - Downtown Decatur
- Victory Sandwich Bar - Downtown Decatur
- Flying Biscuit - Candler Park / Lake Claire
If you are thinking of moving to this popular area of Atlanta and Decatur or if you have to sell your current home, we are here to help. Our personal attention at every stage of the buying or selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients - including dozens of Emory graduate students, residents, professors and CDC employees. Please contact us for a one-on-one consultation and we’ll put our expertise to work for you!
We've helped clients who work with:
- Emory University
- Emory Law School
- Goizueta Business School
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Woodruff Health Science Center
- Emory University Hospital
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- VA Hospital
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta