REYNOLDSTOWN REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Reynoldstown is a cozy residential neighborhood located just down the street from the East Atlanta Village, between the Cabbagetown and Edgewood neighborhoods. Reynoldstown is a Historic District so you'll find bungalows, double shotgun houses and a few new modern homes popping up. Home buyers are flocking to the neighborhood, thanks to the Atlanta Beltline and new developments along the Memorial Drive corridor.
- Reynoldstown is located in the City of Atlanta and Fulton County, zip codes 30316 and 30317.
- Popular Streets in the neighborhood: Wylie, Chester, Cleveland, Kirkwood, and Boulevard Place.
- Reynoldstown will be on the up and coming Atlanta Beltline, so purchasing a home in this eclectic, charming neighborhood should be a great long-term investment.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Cabbagetown, Edgewood, North Ormewood and Inman Park. The East Atlanta Village is less than three minutes away.
- Learn more on the Reynoldstown Neighborhood Association website
Reynoldstown is in the City of Atlanta School District and students attend Burgess Peterson Elementary School, King Middle School, and Maynard Jackson High School.
There are several charter, Montessori, and private schools nearby as well. Stay tuned for more information!
Single-family home prices range from about $350,000 for distressed property/fixer upper to over $700K for a fully restored historic home. Quite a few modern homes are also being built in the neighborhood and can sell for close to a million dollars. It's amazing what an impact the Beltline has had on this community!
The average Reynoldstown home sales price is in the $500s.
- Reynoldstown Wheelbarrow Festival
- Cabbagetown Chomp & Stomp Chili Cook-off
- Edgewood Retail District is just around the corner with plenty of shopping, from Lowe's to OfficeDepot, Target, Best Buy, and several boutique shops
- Shops and restaurants in the East Atlanta Village
- Bring your pup to Park Grounds for coffee and playtime
- East Atlanta Beer Festival
If you are planning to sell your Reynoldstown home, know that you're in good hands with the Urbanest (aka 'Urban Nest') Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty.
Our commitment to customer service, tech-savvy, creative marketing strategies and knowledge of the local real estate market will ensure that your home is sold... no matter what kind of market we're in. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business... as a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!