Steps from the Beltline in Reynoldstown
1029 Wylie St | Atlanta, GA 30316
Less than 2 blocks from the Beltline, this newer Craftsman has all the charm of a historic home with vintage/reclaimed doors and stained glass throughout. Large family room with custom built-ins and fireplace opens to a bright eat-in kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, center island, and oodles of storage space.
Upstairs you’ll find three spacious bedrooms, including an owner’s suite with walk-in closet + large ensuite with double vanity and walk-in shower.
If you love spending time outdoors, 1029 Wylie Street has a rocking chair front porch AND an incredible oversized screened porch that overlooks the fenced backyard. If that’s not enough, this home also has a freshly painted interior, SMART technology (see more below), attached garage, and is just steps away from popular shops, eateries and the Beltline trail. Welcome home!
For more information about this home or to schedule a showing, please call Will and Kerry at 404-205-8800.
You can also view more photos of 1029 Wylie Street at: UrbanNestHomes.com
More About 1029 Wylie St Atlanta
- Full address: 1029 Wylie Street Southeast, Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- Bedrooms: 3 (plus office nook)
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Parking: 1-car garage
- Interior features: freshly painted interior, reclaimed doors, stained glass windows, custom built-ins, open floorplan, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, fireplace, owner’s suite
- SMART technology in home:
- Front porch Nest camera
- Back yard Nest camera
Smart switches for recessed lights in living room
- Wireless remote fans on back porch
- SmartThings garage door opener controller
- Smart Honeywell thermostats
- Smart backdoor lock Schlage w/ touchpad
- Smart alarm system Honeywell
- Smart switch in large closet of front bedroom/office
- Roomba (negotiable)
- Remote controlled fireplace
- B-Hyve smart outside faucets (2) with wifi hub
- Exterior features: Rocking chair front porch, fenced backyard, screened porch, professional landscaping
- Burgess Peterson Elementary
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- Neighborhood: Reynoldstown
- What’s Nearby:
- Atlanta Beltline Trail
- Park Grounds Coffee Shop
- Shopping + dining along Memorial Drive Corridor
- Edgewood Retail District (Target, Lowe’s, Best Buy and more)
- Glenwood Park
- East Atlanta Village
- Listing Price: $639,900
1029 Wylie St Atlanta is exclusively listed by Will Teague and Kerry Lucasse with the Urban Nest Atlanta team at EXP Realty LLC. For more information about the Reynoldstown home for sale, please call us at 404-205-8800.