GLENWOOD PARK REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Located right next to Grant Park and Ormewood Park, this award-winning work-live-play neighborhood was built several years ago by Hedgewood Homes. It's the perfect mix of tree-lined streets, restaurants, shops, parks, and stunning architecture - every home is unique, every block of townhomes feature a slightly different style and the condominiums / lofts offer some fantastic Atlanta skyline views.
- Location - Located in the City of Atlanta, Fulton County, zip code 30316. Glenwood Park residents have easy access to Downtown Atlanta via I-20.
- The Space -- Glenwood Park sits on 28 acres of land with 350 residences, with retail and office space in use and available. There are views of the skyline of Atlanta from the majority of homes, condos, and townhouses -- but the best views are from the rooftop decks on the top of the Garrett Street condominiums.. Thousands of trees, shrubs, and flowers were planted in an effort to reduce the carbon footprint of this housing community. As soon as you enter the community, you can see that Hedgewood Homes definitely aimed to please when they developed this stunning neighborhood.
- Architecture - Home styles include Craftsman, Traditional-Craftsman, and Tudor homes.
- Who Lives in Glenwood Park? Ideal for Intown Atlanta movers and shakers, new families, and singles, this neighborhood has the charm of Charleston or Boston's Beacon Hill. The facade is based on some of the nation's most adored neighborhoods.
- Popular streets - Glenwood Ave, North Ormewood Ave, Bartram, and Garrett.
- Nearby Intown Atlanta neighborhoods - Ormewood Park, Grant Park, East Atlanta Village, Inman Park
Glenwood Park is part of the City of Atlanta School district and residents would attend the following schools:
- Elementary - Parkside
- Middle - King
- High - Jackson
Single family homes in this upscale Atlanta neighborhood range in price from about $550,000 to over $1.2 million. The average sale price for a single-family home in Glenwood Park is in the upper $600s. Lofts, condos, and townhomes range in price from $200K to $400K, so there is definitely something for everyone!
- Olympic Size Pool
- Earthcraft Builder, energy efficient living
- Several top-ranked restaurants
- Drip Coffee Shop in Glenwood Park
- Over 50 restaurants within a 3 mile radius
- Atlanta's Skyline Views
- Easy Access to Highways and about 15 minutes from Hartsfield Airport
- On/near the Atlanta Beltline trail (Sub-area 4 - Memorial / Glenwood zone)
- Hotoberfest Beer, Music and more -- Every October
- Glenwood Park Yoga @ Green Space - Saturday mornings
- Bocce ball tournaments in the Glenwood Park Square (regularly!)
- East Atlanta Strut - Arts and Music Festival in the East Atlanta Village
Glenwood Park may be a smaller neighborhood, but the list of restaurants is impressive!
- The Shed
- Matador Mexican Cantina - Glenwood Park
- Jerk Chicken Grill
- Drip Coffee Shop
The Urban Nest Atlanta Group, along with eXp Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next home or condo. Three of our agents live or have lived in the Glenwood Park neighborhood and know it inside and out!
We believe that our clients should be armed with as much information as possible in order to make a solid real estate investment, so call us anytime with questions about Glenwood Park and/or the local real estate market.
If you are planning to sell your Glenwood Park home, townhome or condo, know that you're in good hands with the Urban Nest team. Our traditional marketing strategy coupled with an over-the-top internet marketing plan, allows our Glenwood Park home sellers to rest easy, as your home will receive the maximum visibility with potential buyers AND their real estate agents.
Our commitment to customer service will ensure that you are informed at every step during the marketing and sale of your Glenwood Park Atlanta home. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business... as a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know.