1715 Pine Ridge Dr | Atlanta, GA 30324
Nestled on a quiet Morningside street, this mid-century gem is situated on a large lot and offers endless possibilities. The spacious great room opens to the kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, breakfast bar, vibrant stone countertops.
Light-filled family room with vaulted ceilings and 2-sided fireplace opens to back deck and a private fenced yard.
Master boasts a walk-in closet, double vanities, and large walk-in shower. Need more space? Don’t miss the basement with BDry waterproof warranty, plenty of room to add a home office, bedrooms, and/or rec room. Minutes from shopping/dining and Morningside Elementary.
Would you like a tour of 1715 Pine Ridge Drive?
Call the Urban Nest Atlanta team today at 404-205-8600.
(You can also take a virtual tour below)
Tour 1715 Pine Ridge Drive
More About this Morningside Home for Sale
Full Address: 1715 Pine Ridge Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30324
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 full
- Parking: 2 car garage (drive under) and driveway
- Basement: Daylight, walk-out, unfinished but totally useable
- Year built: 1952
- Neighborhood: Morningside
- County: Fulton County (City of Atlanta limits)
- Interior Features: Hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings, 2-sided fireplace, basement, open floor plan, master suite
- Exterior Features: Brick exterior, front porch/patio, back deck, private fenced backyard
- Other Features: Electric car chargers in the garage, almost 0.6 acres, minutes from shops and popular restaurants in Morningside, Virginia Highland and Midtown Atlanta
- Directions: From Ansley Mall, go North on Piedmont, right on E. Pelham, then from the roundabout go North on Wildwood and right onto Pine Ridge Drive. From the Virginia Highland business district, take N Highland to Lenox Rd, go left on Wildwood, left on Pine Ridge.
1715 Pine Ridge Dr Atlanta is exclusively listed by Jamie Walzer and Kerry Lucasse with the Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC 888.959.9461. Call Jamie and Kerry directly at 404-205-8600.