BROOKHAVEN REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Originally built as a country club neighborhood, Brookhaven is located just north of Buckhead and is home to stunning historic mansions, post-war cottages, luxury townhomes, world-class shopping and a growing stock of annual events that really bring the community together. Learn more about the area and explore all the Brookhaven homes for sale.
Brookhaven is located in Dekalb County, zip code 30319. Brookhaven was one of the nation's first planned golf course communities and is now on the National Register of Historic Places. This recently incorporated city has become one of Metro Atlanta's most affluent neighborhoods, with a median household income of $236,393.
Homes in the Brookhaven community range from charming bungalows and post-war era homes to an elegant enclave of large Tudor, Colonial, Georgian. Mansions and estates are abundant in the Historic Brookhaven and North Brookhaven districts. In the postwar era, many other neighborhoods were developed, including Ashford Park, Brittany, Cambridge Park, and Hampton Hall. With Brookhaven's beautiful estates, prestigious country clubs, and friendly neighbors, Brookhaven is the perfect place to call home.
If you have a particular neighborhood in mind, you can also search for Brookhaven homes for sale by community below:
- Ashford Park homes for sale
- Brookhaven Fields
- Brookhaven Heights
- Brookhaven Proper
- Drew Valley
- HillsDale Atlanta homes for sale
- Historic Brookhaven real estate
- Lynwood Park homes
- Pine Hills
Brookhaven MARTA Station is centrally located on Peachtree in the heart of Brookhaven, making an easy commute option for many residents in the community. In addition to MARTA, the Atlanta Beltline will also run through Brookhaven, so this is sure to increase home values in the future! View all the neighborhoods on the Atlanta Beltline.
Brookhaven schools are part of the Dekalb County Public School System and a small section of Historic Brookhaven in the City of Atlanta School District.
- Woodward Elementary
- Cross Keys High School
- Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School (private)
- St. Martin in the Fields Episcopal School (private)
- Marist School (private)
If you've been looking for Brookhaven homes for sale, you will quickly notice that the best homes sell quickly - especially those under $900K. Typically, homes in 30319 range in value from about $400,000 for a smaller 2 or 3 bedroom home to well over $2.5 million for a larger historic home or new construction luxury home.
Get the scoop on the Atlanta real estate market and view the latest neighborhood real estate market reports.
Every year Brookhaven tens of thousands of people to the community to attend popular events, visit parks and shop. Here are just a few of our favorite things to do in Brookhaven, GA:
FESTIVALS & ATTRACTIONS
- Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival (April)
- Brookhaven Farmers Market (Spring-Summer)
- Brookhaven Bolt (5K Run) (May)
- Brookhaven Beer Festival (June)
- Brookhaven Chili Cook-off (September)
- Brookhaven Arts Festival (October)
- Capital City Club
- Town Brookhaven -- Shops, restaurants and more
PARKS IN BROOKHAVEN
- Ashford Park - DeKalb County park with basketball & tennis courts, as well as a playground
- Blackburn Park - 49-acre park with basketball, soccer fields, picnic areas, trails, and Blackburn Tennis Center
- Brookhaven Park - DeKalb County park with multi-use courts, playground, picnic area and trails
- Lynwood Park - 17-acre park with basketball courts, tennis courts, and playground
- Murphey Candler Park - Large 135-acre park with a pool, lake, picnic area and is well-known for the baseball and football fields
- Avellino's Pizza
- Bluetop Restaurant + Bar
- Brookhaven Bistro
- Haven Restaurant + Bar - Brookhaven
- Hobnob Neighborhood Tavern
- Hudson Grille
- Marlowe’s Tavern Brookhaven
- Pig-n-Chik BBQ
- Southbound - Creative Southern Comfort Food
- Terra Terrior
- The Alden
- The Righteous Room
- More popular restaurants coming soon
The Urbanest (aka 'Urban Nest') Real Estate Group, in affiliation with eXp Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next Brookhaven home, townhome or condominium. Our agents bring years of experience to the table and work hard to ensure that our home buyer clients are armed with as much information as possible in order to make a solid real estate investment. Youll also have access to the latest market statistics and home sales data to ensure that you get a fantastic deal on your new "nest".
If you are thinking about selling your Brookhaven home, know that you're in good hands. Our commitment to customer service, tech-savvy, creative marketing strategy and knowledge of the Brookhaven real estate market will ensure that your home is sold... no matter what kind of real estate market we're in.
Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business. As a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know! Our personal attention at every stage of the buying and selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients.