Dresden Elementary Homes for Sale
DeKalb County School District | Atlanta, GA
Looking for a perfect new townhome or home in the Dresden Elementary School district? Find valuable information about this Dekalb County elementary school, learn more about the surrounding neighborhoods and search for single-family homes, townhomes and even foreclosures in the Chamblee / Atlanta area.
Homes for Sale in Dresden Elementary School District
More Dekalb County Elementary Schools
- Ashford Park Elementary – Brookhaven Atlanta Homes for Sale
- Austin Elementary School – Dunwoody Homes for Sale
- Briarlake Elementary – Homes for Sale
- BriarVista Elementary School – Atlanta / Emory Homes for Sale
- Fernbank Elementary School – Homes for Sale
- Hawthorne Elementary – Homes for Sale
- Henderson Mill Elementary – Houses and Townhomes for Sale
- Montgomery Elementary School – Homes for Sale
- Oak Grove Elementary – Homes for Sale
- Vanderlyn Elementary School – Dunwoody Homes for Sale
About Dresden Elementary School
Located in Chamblee, Georgia, Dresden Elementary opens its doors almost 50 years ago. Today the school serves almost 900 students from PreK through 5th Grade with a Student/Teacher Ratio of 14 to 1 (as reported in 2010 by SchoolDigger.com). This Dekalb County Public School is one of the most diverse with students from at least twenty different countries.
Over the last few years, Dresden has received several awards including Georgia Title I Distinguished School, Golden Acorn PTA Award and Superintendent’s Distinguished Achievement Award.
- 2449 Dresden Drive | Chamblee, GA 30341 | 678-676-7202
- Principal: Mrs. Dominique Terrell
- Asst. Principal: Mrs Anna Thomas
For more information about this popular and highly-accredited school, visit the main Dresden Elementary website.
Wondering if it is the right time to sell your home? The Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty would be honored to speak with you about the pros and cons of listing your home in the current Atlanta real estate market. We’ll help you with the current value of your home, staging tips and anything else you need to make an informed decision. If you do decide to sell your home, we will bend over backward to ensure that every local real estate agent and potential home buyer knows about your wonderful home. Contact us today for a consultation and we’ll also show you how our marketing helped more than 70% of our clients get multiple offers on their home in 2017 and 2018!