JUST SOLD IN LAKE CLAIRE _ JUNE 2021
626 Hardendorf Ave NE | Atlanta, GA 30307
Nestled on a quiet dead-end street in Atlanta’s Lake Claire neighborhood, this charming brick bungalow is one you don’t want to miss. It’s the perfect fit for a first-time homebuyer and/or someone who wants to put their personal touches on their new home.
You’ll love the light-filled rooms, hardwood flooring, and spacious living room with built-in bookcases and a decorative fireplace. The dining room is the perfect size for your next dinner party and offers direct access to both the screened porch and kitchen.
If you love a vintage kitchen, this home has the original cabinetry, some with gorgeous stained glass doors, open shelving, as well as a cozy sunroom/breakfast nook that’s the ideal place to start each day.
Just down the hall, you’ll find three bedrooms and a full bathroom with heated floors. You’ll also find permanent stairs to the attic if you’d like to expand up or if you’d just like easy access to store your seasonal items. More storage space is also available in the waterproofed basement.
And what about the neighborhood?
We can personally attest that this is one of the coolest streets in Lake Claire! All of the neighbors are so friendly and down-to-earth and many get together on a regular basis, including the annual block party. The kids ride bikes, play basketball and even the furry kids all like to hang out together! Residents love being just a few blocks away from all the shops and restaurants, festivals in Candler Park and also enjoy the multiple parks nearby including Lake Claire Park, Olmstead Park / Deepdene, and the Freedom Path.
If you have questions or would like to be one of the first to tour this home on June 18, please call Jamie and Kerry at 404-558.1177.
Take a Peek Inside….
A bit more about 626 Hardendorf Ave
- Full Address – 626 Hardendorf Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, Georgia 30307
- Bedrooms – 3
- Bathrooms – 1 full (with heated floors and built-in shelving)
- Parking – Driveway
- Basement – Unfinished / partial (waterproofed by AquaGuard)
- Interior Features – breakfast nook/sunroom, permanent stairs to attic, built-in bookshelves, decorative fireplace, hardwood flooring, heated flooring in bathroom, tankless hot water heater
- Exterior Features – four sides brick exterior, front porch, screened porch, small deck in rear, and a partially fenced, private backyard
- What’s Nearby?
- Offering price – $550,000
See the latest Lake Claire homes for sale
626 Hardendorf Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 is exclusively listed by Kerry Lucasse and Jamie Walzer with the Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty LLC.
Agent Direct # 404-558-1177 or 404-432.1844
Broker # 888. 959.9461 x119