30309 Real Estate Guide
Looking for Atlanta homes for sale in the 30309 zip code? This Midtown Atlanta zip code includes many of the communities surrounding Piedmont Park as well as the highly sought-after Ansley Park and Sherwood Forest neighborhoods. This area is very attractive to young professionals who want to be within walking distance to restaurants, nightlife, Atlanta Beltline, and public transportation. You will find lots of loft and condo buildings in 30309, but there are also quite a few single family homes, many in the quiet, upscale Ansley Park community. This vibrant area has too much to offer, so it’s easy to see why Atlantans flock to zip code 30309!
Just Listed Homes in 30309 Zip Code
Quick Facts About 30309 Real Estate
- Zip code 30309 is within the City of Atlanta limits in Fulton County. Boundaries include: I-75/85 Connector to the North, Monroe Drive to the East, 7th/8th Street to the South and the I-75/85 Connector/Northside Drive to the West
- Neighborhoods – A portion of Midtown Atlanta, Buckhead, Ansley Park, and Sherwood Forest
- Single-family homes range in price from about $700K to $4.0M and condominiums can be found in the $150K to $1.5M+ price range.
- Schools include the award-winning Morningside Elementary School, Inman Middle, and Grady High School
- Looking for things to do in 30309? The list is endless! Here are just a few… Piedmont Park, Ansley Park, Ardmore Park, Eubanks Park, Tanyard Creek Park, Loring Heights Park, High Museum of Art, Margaret Mitchell House, Atlanta Botanical Gardens, Dogwood Festival, Music Midtown Festival, Piedmont Arts Festival, Peachtree Road Race festivities, Ansley Park Golf Course and Country Club, Robert Woodruff Arts Center, and Piedmont Driving Club.
Your Personal Guide to 30309 Real Estate
If you want a true neighborhood expert by your side when you’re ready to buy or sell a home, we would be honored to interview for the job. Many of our agents at the Urban Nest live, work and play in Midtown Atlanta’s 30309 zip code and enjoy sharing everything we know about the area, including the most affordable condo communities, commute times, public and private schools, home values and even the best spot to grab a cup of joe! Call us anytime at 404-205-8800.