ANSLEY PARK REAL ESTATE GUIDE
This Intown oasis is filled with winding, tree-lined streets and impeccable homes in a variety of architectural styles, from charming bungalows to understated mansions. Piedmont Park and the Midtown Atlanta business district are just a short stroll away. Learn more about Ansley Park and all that it offers below.
Ansley Park is a historic neighborhood in Midtown Atlanta. Located between Peachtree Street and Piedmont Ave, it's architecture varies extensively and creates a neighborhood with pure eclectic flavor. This area is filled with small streets landscaped with attractive trees, shrubs, beautiful flowers, as well as community parks like Winn Park and McClatchy Park nestled within the neighborhood.
The home styles range from cottages to Craftsman bungalows, Tudor, Colonial, and Modern styles intermixed with some Neo-classical, Queen Anne and Italian Renaissance types in this beautiful neighborhood... there really is something for everyone! Ansley Park real estate includes single family homes, luxury condominiums and apartments that of which the size varies as much as the style. You will find everything from one-bedroom luxury condominiums to upscale homes and estates.
- Ansley Park is located in Fulton County in the City Limits of Atlanta (zip code 30309)
- The American Planning Association has voted Ansley Park one of the 10 greatest places to live in the entire country. They liked this area for its open spaces, compact design, its walkability, especially the ability to shop, work, and play in and around the neighborhood.
- Popular streets include Beverly, The Prado, Westminster, and Peachtree Circle.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Sherwood Forest, Midtown Atlanta, Buckhead and Piedmont Park.
- Ansley Park is also on the new Atlanta Beltline trail!
Ansley Park / Midtown Atlanta single-family home values range from about $700,000 for a small 2 bedroom cottage to over $2 million for a larger historic home or a new custom home. If you really want to live in the neighborhood but don't have a million dollar budget, there are also several condominium buildings speckled throughout the area and range in price from the low $200s to the high $600s.
Get the scoop on the real estate market and view the latest neighborhood real estate market reports.
Because Ansley Park is just around the corner from Piedmont Park and Midtown Atlanta, there is an endless list of festivals, events and things to do. Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Piedmont Park
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Ansley Park Club and Golf Course
- Ansley Park Playhouse
- Ansley Mall -- a wonderful mix of local businesses and "small box" stores and restaurants
- The High Museum, The Alliance Theatre and The Fox Theatre
- Atlanta Beltline
- Piedmont Park Arts Festival
- Atlanta Dogwood Festival
- Atlanta Jazz Festival
- Peachtree Road Race
- Atlanta Pride Festival + Parade