ORMEWOOD PARK REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Nestled between Grant Park and East Atlanta, Ormewood Park is one of Atlanta's oldest neighborhoods and features Victorians, bungalows, and new construction homes in the modern or Craftsman tradition. This neighborhood popular with both young single professionals and families and is filled with tree-lined streets, parks and is only a short walk to the Glenwood Park development or the popular East Atlanta Village.
Ormewood Park is located in the City of Atlanta and Fulton County, zip code 30316
- Popular Streets in Ormewood Park include: Moreland Ave, Gilbert, Berne, Woodland Ave, Mercer and Glenwood Ave.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Grant Park, East Atlanta, and Reynoldstown.
- Although Ormewood Park doesn't have a "neighborhood square", it is in a fantastic location -- most of the homes are just a short stroll (a half mile to a mile) from Grant Park, the shops and restaurants in Glenwood Park and the popular East Atlanta Village
Ormewood Park residents are part of the City of Atlanta School District and students attend:
- Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School
- Parkside Elementary
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
Homes in Atlanta's Ormewood Park community range from about $350,000 for a smaller, fixer-upper home to more than $900,000 for a fully restored historic home or new construction home.
Thanks to the tree-lined streets, historic charm, proximity to shops, Beltline, restaurants, parks, the highly rated charter school, the demand for single-family homes in Ormewood Park real estate is stronger than ever. Learn more about the Ormewood Park and Intown Atlanta housing market with our Urban Nest Market Reports.
- Ormewood Park Makers Festival (March)
- East Atlanta Farmers Market
- East Atlanta Strut (September)
- EAV-o-ween in East Atlanta Village (October)
- East Atlanta Beer Festival (EABF)
- Glenwood Park pool and restaurants
- Cabbagetown Chomp & Stomp Chili Cook-off (November)
- Atlanta Beltline trail and events
- More coming soon!
We would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next Ormewood Park home. Our agents live, work and play in the neighborhood and know it inside and out. They also bring years of experience to the table and work hard to ensure that, as our client, you are armed with as much information as possible so you can make a solid real estate investment.
If you are planning to sell your Ormewood Park or East Atlanta home, know that you're in good hands with the Urban Nest Atlanta team at eXp Realty. Our commitment to marketing, technology and superior customer service will ensure that your home is sold .... no matter what the market we're in. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business and we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!