GRANT PARK REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Grant Park is a family-friendly, historic neighborhood about two miles from Downtown Atlanta. The center of the neighborhood is Grant Park itself, with over 130 acres of green space and home to the Atlanta Cyclorama and Zoo Atlanta. The homes surrounding Grant Park are some of the most sought-after in the Intown market and range from Victorian-era mansion to Craftsman bungalows.
One of Atlanta's oldest neighborhoods, this nationally recognized historic district includes a 131-acre green space and recreational area, and the residential neighborhoods surrounding it. Victorian-era mansions and small cottages, early 20th-century bungalows and many brick paved sidewalks characterize the neighborhood as well as popular sites such as Zoo Atlanta, the Cyclorama, and the Oakland Cemetery.
Not only is Grant Park known for its history, it is also known for its family-like environment and simple living attitude. Grant Park has its own charter school and neighborhood association, which strives to promote and strengthen the neighborhood. They also host several fantastic events throughout the year.
- Popular Streets in Grant Park include: Cherokee, Atlanta Ave, Boulevard, Orleans, Waldo, Berne, Sydney, and Park Ave.
- Grant Park is home to two charter schools - Neighborhood Charter and Imagine Wesley
- Bordering neighborhoods include Ormewood Park, Peoplestown, Cabbagetown, and Glenwood Park.
- Grant Park Cooperative Pre-school
- Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School
- Imagine Wesley International Academy
- Parkside Elementary School
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- More information coming soon!
Homes in Atlanta's Historic Grant Park range from about $350,000 for a smaller, fixer-upper home to well over a million dollars for a larger, restored historic home or newly built custom home.
Thanks to the fantastic location (minute to Downtown Atlanta), historic charm, a strong neighborhood association and wonderful charter schools, the demand for Grant Park real estate has extremely strong over the last few years, with many homes selling in the first week - often with multiple offers! View the latest real estate and home sales reports for Grant Park and nearby Atlanta neighborhoods.
- Grant Park Summer Shade Festival
- Fork & Cork - Wine and samples from local eateries
- Grant Park Tour of Homes
- Grant Park Moth Ball
- Chomp and Stomp Chili Cook-off in Cabbagetown
- Zoo Atlanta
- Grant Park itself with a neighborhood pool, walking trails, picnic area and more
There are more and more restaurants popping up in and around Grant Park, from the heart of the neighborhood to the quickly developing Memorial Drive corridor. Here are just a few of our favorite eateries:
- Grant Central Pizza - Just steps away from the park, this is the perfect spot for a quick meal with the family. Located on Cherokee Ave in Atlanta, GA 30312.
- Dakota Blue - Also on Cherokee Avenue near the park, this is the perfect spot for brunching, people watching and connecting with your neighbors.
- Tin Lizzy’s Cantina - It’s casual dining with rooftop seating as well as live music and some amazing margaritas. How could you go wrong? Located at 415 Memorial Drive SE.
- Octane Coffee Bar - This is the coffee shop that every neighborhood needs! Super chill, plenty of seating and some fabulous brew. Located at 437 Memorial Drive.
- Six Feet Under - Rooftop deck overlooking Oakland Cemetery, Six Feet Under offers seafood, pub fare, live music, and some great people watching.
- More coming soon
If you are thinking of moving to this historic (and oh-so-charming) Atlanta neighborhood or if you have to sell your current home in Grant Park, the Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group, in affiliation with eXp Realty, are here to help!
Our personal attention at every stage of the buying or selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients.
We absolutely love the homes in Grant Park, so assisting you would be an honor! Please contact us anytime for a one-on-one consultation and we’ll put our expertise to work for you.