EXPLORE: HOMES FOR SALE | AREA HIGHLIGHTS | SCHOOLS | THINGS TO DO | RESTAURANTS | REAL ESTATE MARKET
CHASTAIN PARK REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Welcome to the Chastain Park real estate guide. Located in the Buckhead district, Chastain Park is one of the most affluent and active neighborhoods in Atlanta. The centerpiece of Chastain Park is the park itself, with 268 acres of recreational space. This community is best known for the Chastain Amphitheater, but also offers residents a horse park and stables, golf course, tennis courts and some of the finest luxury homes and mansions for sale in Atlanta.
Chastain Park truly has it all -- a wonderful community, green space, excellent schools, and a prime location. Chastain Park was named one of the Best Atlanta Neighborhoods for Families.
- Location - Located in Fulton County in zip codes 30342 and 30327. The neighborhood is bordered on the West by Northside Drive, on the East by Roswell Road, on the South side by Blackland Rd and on the North by Mt. Paran Rd. Chastain Park is often referred to as on of the "Buckhead neighborhoods."
- According to Forbes Magazine, Chastain Park is home to the ninth-wealthiest zip code in the nation (30327), with a household income in excess of $341,000 per year and is one of Atlanta's wealthiest neighborhoods
- Chastain Home Values - Homes in this upscale Buckhead Atlanta community range in price from $600,000 to almost $4.0 million, with the average sales price currently at $1.35 million
- Architecture - Home styles include Large Georgian, Traditional, European, Craftsman, and Tudor homes as well as a few 1950s sprawling ranches speckled throughout the tree-lined streets
- Popular streets -
LaFayette Way, Conway, Kitty Hawk, Tanglewood, Londonberry Rd, North Forrest, Spruell Springs Rd, Powers Ferry Rd, and Mt. Paran Rd.
- Nearby neighborhoods - North Buckhead, Tuxedo Park, Brookside Walk, Carlton Woods, North Chastain Park
Residents of Chastain Park have access to some of the finest public and private schools in Georgia. The public schools are part of the City of Atlanta Public School System.
- The Galloway School (pre-K thru 12) - Located in the heart of Chastain Park at 215 West Wieuca Road, NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30342
- Holy Spirit Preparatory School
- Christ the King
- Pace Academy (Grades K-12) - Located at 966 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30327)
- The Westminster Schools (K-12) - Located at 1424 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30327
The average single-family home sales price is $1.3M in Chastain Park. Homes typically sell within 3 months and even in the hot market multiple offers typically did not occur unless the home was under $900K.
More information about the Chastain Park real estate market coming soon!
This Buckhead neighborhood offers exceptional amenities including the North Fulton Golf Course, community pool, ballpark Chastain Horse Park, outdoor tennis courts, Chastain Park Athletic Club, as well as some fantastic annual events and concerts:
- Chastain Park Arts Festival
- Buckhead Spring Arts & Crafts Festival – May
- Classic Chastain Concert Series - The outdoor amphitheater features concerts from May through September and brings in a variety of local and national artists. Single tickets or season passes are available.
CHASTAIN NEIGHBORHOOD RESOURCES
The Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Team, in affiliation with eXp Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next home. Many of our agents live and work in the Buckhead / Intown Atlanta area and bring years of experience to the table. We believe that our clients should be armed with as much information as possible in order to make a solid real estate investment, so call us anytime with questions about Chastain Park and/or the local real estate market.
If you are planning to sell your Chastain Park home, know that you're in good hands with the UrbanNest team. Our traditional marketing strategy coupled with a rock-solid internet marketing plan, allows home sellers to rest easy, as your home will receive the maximum visibility with potential buyers and their real estate agents. Our commitment to customer service will ensure that you are informed at every step during the marketing and sale of your Chastain Park or Buckhead home. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business... as a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!