Just Listed in East Atlanta Village!
406 E Side Ave | Atlanta, GA 30316
Stunning modern that’s only about 4 blocks away from the East Atlanta Village. Built in 2018, this gem boasts soaring ceilings, an open floorplan, custom finishes and three outdoor entertaining spaces (two of which are covered). The kitchen is sure to please the family chef, with quartz countertops, large center island with waterfall edge, walk-in pantry and a direct view into the living and dining rooms.
Upstairs you will find a laundry room, bonus loft space, 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, including a dreamy master retreat with custom walk-in closet, patio, and ensuite with soaker tub, double vanity and walk-in shower. In addition, there is also a finished in-law or guest suite on the terrace level with access to a patio and the fully-fenced backyard.
If you decide to make this your new nest, you’ll be just a hop, skip and a jump from all the restaurants, festivals and pubs in the East Atlanta Village and just minutes from the interstate, shopping and Beltline trail. Welcome home!
If you’d like to be one of the first to tour 406 E Side Ave, please
call the Urban Nest team at 404-205-8600.
More About 406 E Side Ave
- Full Address: 406 East Side Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Bedrooms – 5
- Bathrooms – 4
- Parking- 2 car garage + driveway
- Basement – yes, finished with exterior / interior entry
- Year Built – 2018
- Architectural Style – Modern / Contemporary
- Interior features – hardwoods, carpeting, high ceilings, gourmet kitchen with quartz, walk-in pantry, open floorplan, fireplace
- Exterior features – fenced backyard, three outdoor porches (two are covered)
- Burgess Peterson Elementary
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- Neighborhood – East Atlanta
- County – DeKalb County (in City of Atlanta limits)
- What’s Nearby?
- The Argosy
- Joe’s East Atlanta Coffee Shop
- The FlatIron
- Midway Pub
- Emerald City Bagels
- Banshee Restaurant
- Edgewood Retail District (Kroger, Lowe’s, Target, Best Buy + more)
- Glenwood Park Retail District (Publix + popular restaurants)
- Atlanta Beltline Trail (access points in Ormewood Park, Grant Park and Reynoldstown)
- Listing Price – $650,000
Learn more about 406 East Side Avenue >
View more contemporary + modern homes for sale in Atlanta >
This incredible modern home for sale at 406 E Side Ave in Atlanta, GA 30316 is exclusively listed by Jamie Walzer and the Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at EXP Realty LLC. If you have questions about this home or the East Atlanta area, please don’t hesitate to call us at 404-205-8600.
#eastatlantavillage #modernhomes #urbanestatl