Loring Heights Real Estate
Welcome to the Loring Heights Atlanta neighborhood real estate guide. Here you’ll find valuable information about the Loring Heights and Intown Atlanta area, as well as extensive home search options.
Nestled between Peachtree Street, Northside Drive, and Atlantic Station, this small neighborhood of about 330 homes is becoming more and more desirable thanks to the Atlanta Beltline and all the Atlantic Station shops and restaurants. For those who have to commute outside the perimeter, Loring Heights offers easy access to all major thoroughfares and interstates.
More About Area | Schools | Homes for Sale | Festivals & Things to Do | Selling a Home | Real Estate Market
- With just over 300 homes and about 1,100 residents, Loring Heights may be one of the smaller Atlanta neighborhoods, but it is BIG on personality, greenspace, community involvement and neighbors who genuinely love their neighborhood.
- Loring Heights is conveniently located in Fulton County, Georgia – zip code 30309. The best way to describe where Loring Heights is located would be South Buckhead and North Midtown Atlanta.
- Popular Streets in Loring Heights include Deering, Pine St, Loring Drive, and Garden Lane.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Midtown Atlanta, Atlantic Station, and Buckhead.
- Learn more about Loring Heights in the following 2-minute video:
- Loring Heights includes two green spaces/parks in the neighborhood. The first is Loring Heights Park, which includes a duck pond, a picnic area, and swings. The newest addition to the neighborhood is the Tanyard Creek with a large ball/play field, wheelchair accessible paths, and two fenced doggie “playground” areas.
- From the neighborhood, it is just a short ride or walk to restaurants and shops in Midtown and Atlantic Station.
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt – Late March / Early April
- Friday Fiestas – May through September
- Fall Festival – October
- Neighborhood Holiday Party – December
City of Atlanta Public School System
Homes in this cozy neighborhood range from about $350,000 for a smaller cottage home to over $1.0 million for a large, fully renovated or new construction Craftsman or modern home.
Thanks to the neighborhood charm, proximity to Atlantic Station, Midtown Atlanta, Buckhead, entertainment, and highly rated public schools, the demand for single-family homes in Loring Heights real estate continues to be strong.
The Urban Nest Real Estate Group, along with eXp Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next home in Loring Heights, Atlantic Station or Midtown Atlanta. Our agents bring years of experience to the table and strive to arm our clients with as much information as possible so you can make a wise real estate investment. We vow to go over and above to help you find your best “nest”.
If you are thinking about selling your home, know that you’re in good hands. Our commitment to customer service, tech-savvy, creative marketing and knowledge of the local real estate market will ensure that your home is sold… no matter what kind of real estate market we’re in. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business. As a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn’t complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!