Just Listed East Atlanta Home for Sale!
1660 Braeburn Dr SE | Atlanta, GA 30316
Just a hop, skip and a jump from the East Atlanta Village, this charming abode has great curb appeal and offers gleaming hardwood floors, light-filled rooms, and an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and access to the back deck.
Down the hall, you’ll find two bedrooms, including a nicely-sized master with en suite with a walk-in shower. Just off the living room, French doors open into a bonus room that’s perfect for your home office or potential third bedroom.
If you decide to make this your new nest, you’ll also enjoy having laundry on the main level, a basement that’s ideal for storage and a large fenced backyard. You’ll also be less than a mile from all the restaurants, pubs and events in EAV. Welcome home!
1660 Braeburn will officially hit the market today, but showings don’t begin until February 21, 2020. If you’d like to be one of the first to tour this home email or call us at 404-205-8600.
More About this East Atlanta Home for Sale
- Full Address: 1660 Braeburn Drive Southeast, Atlanta, Georgia 30316
- Bedrooms – 2 (plus bonus room)
- Bathrooms – 2 full
- Year Built – 1940s
- Square Footage – 1,000+
- Neighborhood – East Atlanta Village
- County – DeKalb County (within the City of Atlanta Limits)
- Zip Code – 30316
- Burgess Peterson Elementary
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- What’s Nearby?
- East Atlanta Village (about 3/4 of a mile away)
- The Midway Pub (restaurant)
- East Atlanta Farmer’s Market
- Atlanta Beltline Trail
- Argosy (restaurant)
- Emerald City Bagels
- Holy Taco
- Joe’s Coffee Shop
- Interstate I-20
- Edgewood Retail District (Target, Lowe’s Best Buy, Kroger and more)
- Listing Price – $299,900
- View more photos of this home
1660 Braeburn Dr, Atlanta, GA 30316 is exclusively listed by Amy Long and the Urban Nest Atlanta team at eXp Realty LLC.
For more information about this home or the East Atlanta real estate market, please contact us at 404-205-8800.