Ready for the Beltline Pub Crawl?
If you haven’t spent an afternoon on the Beltline yet, the Atlanta Beltline Pub Crawl is the perfect way to do it! The East Side Trail runs from Inman Park / Krog Street Market to Piedmont Park and connects some of the very best restaurants and PUBS in town!
Saturday, March 2, 2019
12 NOON to 4:30 PM
Inman Park, Ponce, and Midtown Atlanta Check-in Points
(exact locations listed below)
More about the Pub Crawl on the Beltline
With your Atlanta Beltline ticket, you’ll receive up to five complimentary beverages as well as some great food and drink specials at each participating pub or restaurant. Here are just a few of the participating bars:
Restaurants / Bars Along the Spring Pub Crawl
- Apres Diem
- The Deep End
- Hampton + Hudson Community Bar and Restaurant
- Mellow Mushroom
- Guac Y Margy’s
- Pure Taqueria Inman Park
- More participating bars to be announced soon!
- INMAN PARK: Hampton + Hudson – 299 North Highland Ave NE, 30307
- PONCE: The Deep End – 621 North Avenue NE, 30308
- MIDTOWN: Apres Diem – 931 Monroe Dr NE, 30308
For more information about the Atlanta Beltline Pub Crawl: Spring Edition and to buy tickets, click here.