PEACHTREE HILLS REAL ESTATE GUIDE
One of Buckhead's coziest cottage neighborhoods, Peachtree Hills lies east of Peachtree Road between Peachtree Creek on the south and Lindbergh Drive on the north. Its eclectic, mostly cottage and bungalow style homes in a wide range of colors and personalities, with innovative landscaping and gardens. Large trees blanket the neighborhood and give it that cozy, tucked away feel... even though the busy Buckhead business district is just a hop skip and a jump away!
Peachtree Hills is located in the City of Atlanta and Fulton County, zip codes 30305. Part of the upscale Buckhead district, Peachtree Hills lies east of Peachtree Road between Peachtree Creek on the south and Lindbergh Drive on the north.
- Popular Streets in the neighborhood include: Peachtree Hills Ave, Willow, East Drive, Edison Ave, Fairhaven and Springdale.
- The Lindbergh MARTA Station is within walking distance to the neighborhood, offering the perfect commute option for residents.
- Peachtree Hills will be on the up and coming Atlanta Beltline, so purchasing a home in this charming Buckhead neighborhood, it an even better investment
Peachtree Hills is in the City of Atlanta School System and in one of the most highly sought-after districts including E. Rivers Elementary School, Sutton Middle and North Atlanta High School.
There are also several quality private schools within minutes of this Buckhead neighborhood. Stay tuned for more information!
Homes in Buckhead's Peachtree Hills community range from about $400,000 for a smaller, semi-updated home to over $1.8M for new construction or fully restored historic home.
Thanks to the tree-lined streets, charming cottages, green space galore, Atlanta Beltline, proximity to the shops/restaurants, and short commute time to Downtown, Buckhead, Midtown and the perimeter, Peachtree Hills has been in high demand.
- The Peachtree Hills Festival of the Arts (June)
- Garden Tours and other fundraisers throughout the year in Peachtree Hills Park
- Galleries At Peachtree Hill
- Community Garden
- Peach Hills Park is in the center of this neighborhood and it creates a quality of life here. The park has one of the city's oldest gymnasiums and is frequented quite a bit by the neighboring residents. This park is considered the "big plus" to the neighborhood. Folks gather here to play tennis, walk their dogs and plant gardens in the spring.
- Shopping / Dining - The Peachtree Battle shopping center sits just outside of the neighborhood and less than 5 minutes away, you will find Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza -- it's a true shopper's paradise! Some of Buckhead's finest restaurants are also minutes away.
Thinking of buying a home in the Peachtree Hills area? Our Buckhead real estate specialist will go over and above to ensure that you are armed with as much information as possible to ensure that you find the perfect home - and neighborhood.
If you're considering selling your home, our flexible commission plan and commitment to marketing, technology and superior customer service will ensure that your home is sold .... no matter what the market we're in. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business and we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know!