LITTLE 5 POINTS REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Located just minutes from Downtown Atlanta and the Beltline, the Little Five Points (also known as "L5P") district and is loaded with BIG personality and eclectic charm. This unique area is primarily a business district with restaurants, shops, pubs, and a few lofts and condos speckled throughout the area. The residential areas of Little 5 Points are located in the Inman Park and Candler Park neighborhoods. Both feature tree-lined streets, parks and some of the finest historic homes in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Little Five Points is in the highly acclaimed Mary Lin Elementary School district
- The main streets in the Little Five Points business district include Euclid, Moreland, and McLendon.
- Nearby neighborhoods include Candler Park, Inman Park, Lake Claire, Druid Hills, and Poncey-Highland.
- Located in the city limits of Atlanta, zip code 30307. Half of the neighborhood is in Dekalb County and the other half is in Fulton County (Morland Avenue is the dividing line)
- Popular restaurants in Little 5 Points - Brew House Pub, Yacht Club, The Porter
- Popular shops - The Junkman's Daughter, American Apparel, Abadabba's Shoes
Credit for Little Five Points image at top of page - Flickr / Wikipedia
Part of the City of Atlanta Public School System, students who live in Little 5 Points, Inman Park and Candler Park would attend:
- Mary Lin Elementary School
- Inman Middle School
- Grady High School
Homes in and around Atlanta's Little 5 Points district range in price from about $400,000 for a smaller, fixer-upper home to well over $1.0 million for a restored grand historic home or newer construction luxury home. There are also several condominium and lofts in the area that range in price from the high $100s to the $500s.
- Inman Park Festival & Tour of Homes - April
- Fall Fest in Candler Park - October
- Little Five Points Halloween Parade - October
- Brew House is the hub for soccer fans
- Shopping - from Junkman's Daughter to vintage shops and Abbadabba Shoes
- Euclid Avenue Yacht Club (pub fare)
- Brew House (pub fare / sports bar with a large outdoor patio)
- Elmyr (Casual Mexican)
- Front Page News Bar + Grill (big patio)
- Little Five Points Pizza
- Thai 5 + Sushi Bar
- The Porter Beer Bar
- The Vortex (some of the best burgers in Atlanta)
- Wrecking Bar
- More coming soon!
If you are thinking of moving to this super hip and charming Atlanta neighborhood or if you have to sell your current home in the Little Five Points area, the Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group would love to help! Our personal attention at every stage of the buying or selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients.
We absolutely love the lofts and homes that surround the L5P business district, so assisting you would be an honor! Please contact us anytime for a one-on-one consultation and we’ll put our expertise to work for you.