GARDEN HILLS REAL ESTATE GUIDE
Your guide to Garden Hills real estate and homes for sale. Garden Hills is an affluent neighborhood in the Buckhead area with winding streets lined with old trees, pocket parks, and a neighborhood pool/recreation center in the center of the community. It is very convenient for shopping, transportation, schools and churches. Learn more about this charming neighborhood and tour all the latest homes for sale.
Garden Hills is home to an elegant enclave of early 1900s homes that range in architectural styles, from Georgian and Tudor styles to Spanish Revival and Craftsman homes. The moment you enter this gorgeous Atlanta neighborhood, you'll fall in love! A few quick facts about this community:
- One of Buckhead's most popular neighborhoods, Garden Hills is located in Fulton County, zip code 30305.
- Popular streets include Peachtree Way, Bolling Road, E. Wesley, Alpine, Atwood, Rumson Road, Acorn Road, and Piedmont.
- Nearby neighborhoods include Buckhead, Peachtree Hills, and Morningside
- Home prices range from $500,000 to $2M, with the average home value in the low to mid $900s
- This is a VERY active neighborhood and many residents are members of one or more neighborhood associations including Garden Hills Neighborhood Foundation, Garden Club, Garden Hills Pool, and Park Assn and the Garden Hills Civic Association
Garden Hills is nestled in one of the best public school districts and also offers easy access to some top-ranked private schools:
- Garden Hills Elementary (public)
- Sutton Middle School (public)
- Atlanta North High School (public)
- Atlanta Girls School (private)
- Atlanta International School (private)
- Pace Academy (private)
- Christ the King (private)
- Westminister (private)
Homes in Garden Hills range from about $500,000 for a smaller, fixer-upper home to well over $2.0 million for a newly built custom home or historic estate. The average home sales price is in the high $800s to mid $900s.
Thanks to the fantastic location, strong neighborhood association and top-notch public and private schools, the demand for Garden Hills real estate remains very strong. View the latest Intown Atlanta and Buckhead real estate market reports.
- Garden Hills Pool and Recreation Center
- Atlanta Beltline trail
- Four different parks with baseball diamonds, picnic areas, tennis courts and walking paths and trails
- Garden Hills Gala - sample local eateries, dancing, music every November
- Shopping - Just outside of this quiet community beats the heart of Buckhead -- Lenox Mall, Phipps Plaza and even Target and HomeGoods are just around the corner!
If you are looking for a dedicated local REALTOR to help you buy or sell a home in Garden Hills, you've come to the right place. The Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group is committed to exceeding expectations and providing our home buyer clients with as much information as possible to ensure that they make a wise investment.
And if you're wondering if this is a good time to sell your Garden Hills home, we can help you find the best time to maximize your earning potential. Our listing agents offer some tech-savvy, creative marketing strategies that will ensure that your home is sold quickly and for top dollar. Learn more.