SOLD WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS! View more Reynoldstown Homes for Sale
1095 Boulevard Drive SE | Atlanta, GA 30317
Nestled in the heart of Reynoldstown, this 1930s bungalow is just a hop, skip, and a jump from Inman Park MARTA, Edgewood Retail District, and the Beltline. Not only is it in a prime location, this gem is packed with personality and charm, from the rocking chair front porch to the light-filled rooms, gleaming original hardwoods (just refinished), and fireplace with custom built-ins.
The updated kitchen offers oodles of storage space, granite countertops, a farmhouse sink, and sliding doors that open onto what has to be the biggest deck in the neighborhood!
Two bedrooms and a full bathroom are also on the main level and downstairs you’ll find a master suite with sitting area, renovated bath, walk-in closet, as well as an office nook and workshop/laundry room. This area opens to the covered parking area and a deep, fully-fenced backyard.
If you decide to make 1095 Boulevard Drive SE your new nest, you’ll have some of the nicest neighbors and be minutes from shopping, dining, and the beltline. You’ll also enjoy a newer roof, HVAC system, electric car charger, room to expand, and a long list of recent updates to the home. If you ever want to expand, this home offers several options — the sellers have architectural plans for main level master and great room addition with a 2 car garage underneath. This deep lot is also large enough to accommodate two houses on the lot, so you could potentially add an income property or guest home.
Want to be one of the first to tour this Reynoldstown home?
Call the Urban Nest Atlanta team at 404-205-8600.
More About this Reynoldstown Home for Sale
- Full Address: 1095 Boulevard Drive Southeast, Atlanta, Georgia 30317
- Bedrooms: 3 (two on main, one on terrace level)
- Bathrooms: 2 (one on main, one on terrace level)
- Parking: 3+ cars with covered parking + driveway
- Year Built: 1930
- Neighborhood: Reynoldstown
- County: Fulton (City of Atlanta limits)
- Interior Features
- Refinished original hardwood floors, high ceilings, fireplace, granite countertops
- Exterior Features
- Covered front porch, fenced back yard, storage shed
- Large back deck with covered parking below (parking for one car, potentially two!)
- Dedicated 220-volt hardwired electric car charger
- Recent Renovations
- Refinished all the original hardwood flooring(2019)
- Fully renovated bathroom downstairs (2019)
- House repainted (2018)
- Updated back deck (2018) – originally built in 2005
- New roof and attic fan (2015)
- New HVAC System + ductwork + hot water heater (2015)
- New driveway, walkway, sidewalk, front porch, and parking pad – all with full rebar installed in the concrete (2015)
- Renovated kitchen (2013)
- Burgess Peterson Elementary
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- What’s Nearby?
- Inman Park MARTA
- Atlanta Beltline Trail
- Park Grounds Coffee Shop
- Edgewood Retail District (Target, Lowe’s, Kroger and more)
- Krog Street Market
- New developments popping up nearby, including a possible movie theater!
- LISTING PRICE: $425,000
1095 Boulevard Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30317 is proudly presented by Kerry Lucasse with the Urban Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at eXp Realty. For more information about this home or to schedule an appointment, please call 404-205-8600.