Just Listed in Kirkwood Atlanta
74 Bates Ave SE | Atlanta, GA 30317
Tucked away on a quiet street in the heart of Historic Kirkwood, this 1930s charmer boasts a rocking chair front porch, gleaming hardwood flooring, light-filled rooms and plenty of character. Cheerful kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, granite countertops, breakfast area, and an adjacent laundry room.
Two bedrooms and an updated bath are on the main level and upstairs you’ll find a cozy master retreat with his + hers closets and an en suite with double vanity, walk-in shower and garden tub. Additional storage space in the attic and the outdoor shed.
If you decide to make this your new nest, you’re sure to enjoy many weekends on the large back deck that overlooks the fully fenced yard with native sustainable landscape design. You’ll also be just a short stroll away from all the restaurants, events and coffee shops in Downtown Kirkwood. Bessie Branham Park is also just a few blocks away. Welcome home!
Want to be one of the first to tour this Kirkwood home for sale?
Call the Urban Nest Atlanta team today at 404-205-8600.
More About 74 Bates Ave SE
- Full Address — 74 Bates Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, Georgia, 30317
- Bedrooms – 3
- Bathrooms – 2
- Year Built – 1938
- Parking – Driveway
- Exterior features – Covered front porch, back deck, fenced back yard, outbuilding
- Interior features – Period details, hardwood flooring, granite countertops, laundry room on main level, eat-in kitchen, master upstairs with 2 closets and full ensuite
- County – DeKalb Count (City of Atlanta limits)
- Neighborhood – Historic Kirkwood
- Toomer Elementary
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- What’s Nearby?
This Kirkwood home at 74 Bates Ave SE in Atlanta, GA 30317 is proudly presented by Kerry Lucasse and Jamie Walzer with the Urban Nest Atlanta team at EXP Realty. For more information about this Atlanta bungalow, please call us at 404-205-8600.