30318 Zip Code | ATLANTA HOMES FOR SALE
Searching for homes in 30318? This popular Atlanta zip code is considered "West Midtown" and includes several popular neighborhoods and business districts, including the Warehouse District on Howell Mill / Chattahoochee and it offers easy access to the interstate (I-75), Atlantic Station, Downtown Atlanta, Buckhead and Smyrna. The home styles vary dramatically from neighborhood to neighborhood, but this Atlanta zip code offers and an affordable option for first-time home buyers, investors and others who want to live an an active, vibrant area of Atlanta.
search Atlanta homes for sale in 30318
QUICK FACTS ABOUT 30318
- The 30318 zip code is located in Fulton County within the city limits of Atlanta. Boundaries - North - Peachtree Creek; South - Simpson Road/Simpson Street; East - I-75/85; West - I-285 and Chattahoochee River
- Neighborhoods include: A portion of Buckhead, Bolton, Collier Hills, Cross Creek, Dixie Hills, English Avenue, Georgia Tech, Grove Park, Home Park, Riverside, Vinings on the Chattahoochee, and Underwood Hills. Atlantic Station is also very close to the "West Midtown" 30318 area, but it has it's own zip code.
- Schools - You will find a wide array of both public and private schools including Woodson Elementary School, Grove Park, Boyd Elementary School, Berean Christian Junior Academy, Bolton Academy, Usher Elementary School, Scott Elementary School. Middle Schools include: Berean Christian Junior Academy, Dar - Un - Noor School, Bridge School, Best Academy - Bs Carson. High Schools: Douglass, Bridge School, Greater Atlanta Adventist Academy.
- Parks - There are several popular parks in 30318, including Peyton Park, Carey Park, Edwin Place Park, Rockdale Park, Williams Park (8), Brookview Park (9)
- Business Districts: Just off of Interstate 75 (I-75), there is a newer shopping center on Howell Mill Road and a smaller shopping district on Moores Mill. Along Chattahoochee Avenue, you'll find the Warehouse Shopping District with lots of discount furniture outlets. The Warehouse district has recently expanded to the other end of Howell Mill Road and offers some fantastic eateries and shopping -- from Room & Board to FLOR, Classic Bungalow and Anthorpologie.
- More information about Atlanta 30318 coming soon!
BUYING OR SELLING in THE West midtown 30318 AREA?
The Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group, along with Ian Marshall Realty, would be honored to assist you with the sale or purchase of your next home! Many of the Nest Atlanta agents live in these neighborhoods so we are here to serve our neighbors. Our 30318 real estate agents bring years of experience to the table and work hard to ensure you get a fantastic deal on your current or new "nest".
CALL US TODAY AT (404) 721-3001