Glenwood park Atlanta real estate
Welcome to the Glenwood Park Atlanta real estate website. Here you'll find valuable information about the Glenwood Park community and everything you need to search for Glenwood Park homes for sale - including luxury townhomes, condominiums and more.
Located right next to Grant Park and Ormewood Park, this award-winning work-live-play neighborhood was built several years ago by Hedgewood Homes. It's the perfect mix of tree-lined streets, restaurants, shops, parks, and stunning architecture - every home is unique, every block of townhomes feature a slightly different style and the condominiums / lofts offer some fantastic Atlanta skyline views.
Homes for Sale in Glenwood Park Atlanta
TOWNHOMES & Condominiums for sale
Glenwood Park Townhomes for Sale
Condominiums and Lofts for Sale in Glenwood Park Atlanta
learn more about Glenwood Park Real Estate
- Location - Located in the CIty of Atlanta, Fulton County, zip code 30316. Glenwood Park residents have easy access to Downtown Atlanta via I-20.
- The Space -- Glenwood Park sits on 28 acres of land with 350 residences, with retail and office space in use and available. There are views of the skyline of Atlanta from the majority of homes, condos and townhouses -- but the best views are from the roof top decks on the top of the Garrett Street condominiums.. Thousands of trees, shrubs and flowers were planted in an effort to reduce the carbon footprint of this housing community. As soon as you enter the community, you can see that Hedgewood Homes definitely aimed to please when they developed this stunning neighborhood.
- Home Values - Single family homes in this upscale Atlanta neighborhood range in price from about $450,000 to over $700K. The average sale price for a single family home in Glenwood Park is in the upper $400s. Lofts, condos and townhomes range in price from $90K to $400K, so there is definitely something for everyone!
- Architecture - Home styles include Craftsman, Traditional-Craftsman, and Tudor homes.
- Who Lives in Glenwood Park? Ideal for Intown Atlanta movers and shakers, new families, and singles, this neighborhood has the charm of Charleston or Boston's Beacon Hill. The facade is based on some of the nation's most adored neighborhoods.
- Popular streets -
Glenwood Ave, North Ormewood Ave, Bartram, and Garrett. If there is a specific home or street you like in Glenwood Park, you can also search for homes by street name or address.
- Nearby Intown Atlanta neighborhoods - Ormewood Park, Grant Park, East Atlanta Village, Inman Park
Glenwood Park Amenities
- Olympic Size Pool
- Earthcraft Builder, energy efficient living
- Restaurants The Shed, Vickery's and Matador Mexican Cantina in Glenwood Park
- Drip Coffee Shop in Glenwood Park
- Over 50 restaurants within a 3 mile radius
- Atlanta's Skyline Views
- Easy Access to Highways and about
15 minutes from Hartsfield Airport
- Will be on the up and coming Atlanta Beltline (Sub-area 4 - Memorial / Glenwood zone)
- Elementary - Parkside
- Middle - King
- High - Jackson
ANNUAL EVENTS & ENTERTAINMENT
- Hotoberfest Beer, Music and more -- Every October
- Glenwood Park Yoga @ Green Space - Saturday mornings
- Fit Wit Field Day - April
- Brew at the Zoo (Grant Park) - May
- Bocce ball tournaments in the Glenwood Park Square (regularly!)
- East Atlanta Strut - Arts and Music Festival in the East Atlanta Village
BUYING OR SELLING A HOME IN GLENWOOD PARK ATLANTA
The Nest Atlanta Group, along with eXp Realty, would be honored to assist you with the purchase of your next home. Two of our agents live in Glenwood Park community and know it inside and out!
We believe that our clients should be armed with as much information as possible in order to make an solid real estate investment, so call us anytime with questions about Glenwood Park and/or the local real estate market.
If you are planning to sell your Glenwood Park home, townhome or condo, know that you're in good hands with the Nest Atlanta team. Our traditional marketing strategy coupled with an over-the-top internet marketing plan, allows our Glenwood Park home sellers to rest easy, as your home will receive the maximum visibility with potential buyers AND their real estate agents.
Our commitment to customer service will ensure that you are informed at every step during the marketing and sale of your Glenwood Park Atlanta home. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business... as a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn't complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know.
For more information email or contact us at 404.721.3001. We're here to help!