Cabbagetown Homes for Sale
Welcome to the Cabbagetown Atlanta real estate page! Below you will find all of the Cabbagetown homes for sale, including foreclosures, bungalows, Victorians, lofts and more.
Unique. Eclectic. Charming. Personality. Character.
Just a few of the words we would use to describe Atlanta's Cabbagetown neighborhood. Bordered by the popular Inman Park, Reynoldstown and Grant Park neighborhoods, Cabbagetown is home to a unique mix of families, singles, young couples, artists, and corporate executives. Welcome home to Cabbagetown Atlanta!
More About Area | Schools | Homes for Sale | Festivals & Things to Do | Selling a Home | Real Estate Market
Homes for Sale in Cabbagetown GA
Learn more about Cabbagetown
- Located in Fulton County, Georgia in zip codes 30316 and 30312
- If you are searching for a new home in this community, expect to find a variety of early 1900s bungalows, shotgun town homes, and also a growing number of lofts and condos.
- Popular Streets in Cabbagetown: Carroll Street, Boulevard, Savannah St, Pearl Street and Berean Ave. If there is a specific home or street you like in Cabbagetown, you can search for homes by street name or address.
- Bordering neighborhoods include Grant Park, Inman Park, Reynoldstown and the Old Fourth Ward.
- Cabbagetown will be on the new Atlanta Beltline! For more information and to view all the Atlanta neighborhoods on the Beltline, visit our new Atlanta Beltline neighborhood page
Festivals & Things to Do
CHOMP & STOMP - Each year, Cabbagetown hosts the Chomp & Stomp, a chili cook-off with live music, 5K run and an all around good time!
Cabbagetown Park (in the center of the neighborhood)
Dining - Great neighborhood restaurants along Caroll Street and even more restaurants just outside of Cabbagetown along Memorial Drive.
Oakland Cemetery is home to some of our favorite Halloween events! Guided tours of Atlanta's oldest cemetery are also available every month.
Cabbagetown Home Values
Cabbagetown single family homes range from about $150,000 for a small 2 bedroom cottage to well over $400,000 for a fully restored historic home. The Caggetown Atlanta real estate market is always in demand and we hope to see a rise in home values in the next 18 months.
Get the scoop on the real estate market and view the latest real estate market reports.
SELLING A home in Atlanta's Cabbagetown Neighborhood
If you are thinking of moving to this popular Atlanta neighborhood or if you have to sell your current home in Cabbagetown, we are here to help. Our personal attention at every stage of the buying or selling process has created a very long list of happy and satisfied clients.
Please contact us for a one-on-one consultation and we’ll put our expertise to work for you!
Kerry Lucasse :: 404.721-3001
Real Estate Agent and Team Lead for
the Nest Atlanta Group
*** Your Cabbagetown Neighborhood Real Estate Specialists ***