1117 Eden Ave | Atlanta, GA | 30316
Looking for a charming, well cared for brick cottage in Atlanta’s Ormewood Park neighborhood? In the next few days this home will be officially on the market and is sure to sell quickly. Here are just a few of it’s many features:
- All brick exterior with great curb appeal
- Quiet street with friendly neighbors
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Gleaming hardwood flooring throughout home
- Spacious living room with large windows overlooking the front yard
- Light and bright kitchen with a breakfast bar and a separate seating area. It also offers a view into the living room and is truly the heart of the home.
- Separate storage / laundry room
- Newer, energy efficient windows throughout the home
- Back deck overlooking spacious, fully fenced backyard
- Just a short stroll to the East Atlanta Village (< 1 mile) and Glenwood Park (1.1 mile).
- Several parks are also within walking / biking distance, including Grant Park, Zoo Atlanta, and Brownwood Park.
This home will be priced to sell quickly, so if you would like to schedule an appointment when it is listed, please call Kerry Lucasse at 404.721.3001 or David Pippin at 404.604.2563.
In the meantime, view all the current homes for sale in Ormewood Park at:
Posted by: Kerry Lucasse
Ian Marshall Realty :: Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group