Part of Atlanta’s prestigious Buckhead community, Peachtree Hills borders Midtown Atlanta, giving it easy access to Atlanta’s major business centers. Popular subdivisions in Peachtree Hills include Peachtree Hurst, Peachtree Terrace and Peachtree Hills Place.
To follow are five reasons why we think Peachtree Hills is a wonderful place to “nest”:
- Architecture - Peachtree Hills is one of Buckhead’s cottage communities. Surrounded by mature landscaping, under giant trees, Peachtree Hills offers many restored historic homes in styles including craftsman, bungalows, cottage, Mediterranean and even some early modern homes.
- Shopping – As part of Buckhead, Peachtree Hills has easy access to some of the best shopping in Atlanta. Just up Peachtree Street, you will find two of Atlanta’s best shopping malls- Lenox Square Mall and Phipps Plaza. Anchor stores include Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as many other smaller specialty stores.
- Schools – Children in Peachtree Hills attend some of the most sought after schools inside the perimeter including E. Rivers Elementary, Sutton Middle School and North Atlanta High School with many private school options also nearby.
- Culture – Just north on Peachtree from the Savannah College of Art and Design’s Atlanta campus and Woodruff Arts Center, residents of Peachtree Hills enjoy some of Atlanta’s best cultural experiences. The Fox Theatre, the Atlanta Ballet, the High Museum of Art, the Museum of Design Atlanta, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, the Center for Puppetry Arts and the 14th Street Playhouse, as well as several smaller theatres and museums, are all located nearby.
- The Beltline – Peachtree Hills Park will be one of the parks incorporated into Atlanta’s new Beltline project, which will connect 45 Atlanta neighborhoods through a mass transit system with pedestrian friendly trails and green space. For more information, as well as a list of all the Atlanta neighborhoods along the Beltline, visit our Atlanta Beltline Neighborhoods page.
Learn more about this popular (and incredibly charming) Buckhead Atlanta neighborhood.
Peachtree Hills | Buckhead Atlanta | Fulton County | Zip code 30305
Thinking of selling your Peachtree Hills home?
Ask us about our tech-savvy home marketing strategy and our new ”fair & flexible” listing commission plan.
Posted by: Kerry Lucasse | Home Marketing Specialist | Nest Atlanta Realty Group | 404.721.3001