This week’s “Atlanta Neighborhood of the Week” is Ormewood Park!
Nestled between Grant Park and East Atlanta, Ormewood Park has been making a BIG comeback in the 21st century. With picturesque Victorians, Craftsman and bungalow style homes, Ormewood Park’s charm makes this a highly sought-after neighborhood for home buyers. Its location offers easy access to great restaurants and shops with close radius to Glenwood Park, Little Five Points, East Atlanta and Cabbagetown. The tree-lined streets are lined with great DIY landscaped homes and neighbors that wave when you drive by. Ormewood Park residents are usually outgoing and work together to make this neighborhood a perfect place to call home. The Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School is located in Ormewood, serving both Ormewood Park and Grant Park neighborhoods.
Ormewood Park home values range from $120K for a fixer-upper or foreclosure to about $600,000 for a fully renovated historic home. The average sales price is in the mid $200s, so there is definitely something for every budget! View ALL the current homes for sale in Ormewood Park Atlanta.
More “Pros” About This Popular Atlanta Neighborhood:
- Oodles of charm, with tree-lined streets, sidewalks and historic homes
- Easy access to Downtown Atlanta, I-20 and 85/75
- Close to MARTA line
- Friendly, active community, with lots of dog walkers, joggers and stroller/joggers
- 20+ restaurants within walking distance of many Ormewood Park homes
- Access to “big box” shopping at the newer Edgewood Retail District and local shops speckled throughout the surrounding neighborhoods
- Close to Zoo Atlanta
- Grant Park (for many Ormewood Park residents, Grant Park is less than 1/2 mile away!)
- Glenwood Park restaurants, pubs and boutiques
- Oakland Cemetery
- Turner Field
- East Atlanta Village shops and restaurants
Nearby Annual Events:
- Grant Park Summer Shade Festival
- Cabbagetown Chomp and Stomp Chili Cook-Off
- East Atlanta Strut – Art Festival & Parade
- Grant Park Music Festival
- Grant Park Farmers Market
- Glenwood Park Farmers Market
- Hotoberfest in Glenwood Park / Ormewood Park
Want to learn more about life in Ormewood Park? Visit our Ormewood Park Atlanta real estate page.
Thinking of selling your home in Ormewood Park or Grant Park? Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group combine time-tested traditional marketing with a tech-savvy internet marketing plan that is customized to ensure that your home gets the maximum visibility with potential buyers and local real estate agents in your target market. When you list your home with us, you also receive professional photography, virtual tours, professional staging consultation, home feedback system, web and showing statistics, and a custom home brochure (designed by our in-house graphic designer), and much more.
Our commitment to to customer service will ensure that you are informed at every step during the marketing and sale of your Avondale Estates home. Your satisfaction is the cornerstone of our business… as a matter of fact, we feel that our job isn’t complete until you are raving about your experience to everyone you know! Request a Complimentary Home Valuation or Home Marketing Analysis.
Kerry Lucasse :: Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at Ian Marshall Realty :: 404.721.3001