If you are a buyer in the Atlanta real estate market, you probably figured out (pretty quickly!) that the homes are selling faster than they have in years … and there are often multiple offers on the best properties.
In a recent article by RISmedia, it looks like this is a common phenomena around the country, as the inventory of homes available homes for sale is steadily shrinking. Buyers are forced to get creative — asking friends and co-workers if their neighbors are thinking of selling, spotting dumpsters in driveways and contacting the owner to see if they are thinking of selling, posting ads on Craigslist, the list goes on and on.
The Nest Atlanta team wants to help buyers and sellers connect, so each week we are going to post a list of qualified home buyers who are looking for homes in the Atlanta and Decatur area. If you have a home that might work for a buyer, you can call or email us!
This week, we have the following Atlanta / Decatur home buyers desperately seeking their dream home:
1) J&B - Brookhaven or Oakhurst, $350K to $430K, 3+ bedrooms + bonus space, 2+ bathrooms, and newer construction with a garage would be a big plus
2) Williams Family – Buckhead, Candler Park, Inman Park, Virginia Highland, Grant Park, Oakhurst with 3 bedrooms and 1+ bathrooms, under $320K
3) JBB - Ormewood, Kirkwood, Grant Park, Oakhurst – Under $215K – 2+ bedrooms, 1+ bathrooms, semi-fixer uppers okay
4) John & Amy - Grant Park, Ormewood Park, Kirkwood, etc – Under $230K – 3+ bedrooms, 1.5+ bathrooms, prefer renovated in a quiet street
5) Brett - Brookhaven, Druid Hills, Emory area – $375K to $500K – 4+ bedrooms, 3+ bathrooms, renovated historic home
If you have a home that might meet the needs of the buyers above, please call Kerry anytime at 404.432.1844. We would love to help our buyers find their new nest!
If you are thinking of buying a home in the Atlanta or Decatur area, we would be honored to assist you. We can add you to our alert tool that will notify you the minute new homes come on the market and will also talk with every real estate agent and potential seller we can to see if we can find your home BEFORE it is listed in the Atlanta MLS!