2017 Palifox Drive | Atlanta, GA 30307 | Lake Claire
The buyers were so excited about this home, they actually submitted an offer BEFORE they were able to tour the home. This is becoming a common trend in Intown Atlanta real estate, as homes usually receive multiple offers after 24 to 48 hours on the market.
We are so excited for Andrew and his new bride and wish them all the best in their new home!
If you are thinking of selling your Atlanta home, please note that a lot of work goes into preparing and marketing the home before it is officially listed. With 2017 Palifox, we took the following steps to ensure that we would sell in less than 30 days:
- Hired a staging consultant – even though the home was already beautiful, a true expert helped us to make the home look spectacular
- Hired a professional cleaning service to do a deep cleaning (and add that sparkle)
- Added a “Coming Soon” sign to the front yard
- Promoted the home as “Coming Soon” to local agents and potential buyers (online, ads, facebook, emails, etc) about seven days BEFORE it was listed in the multiple listing system
- Emailed a postcard to the neighborhood to let everyone know the home would be listed soon
- Utilized a 3 month old independent appraisal and also visited our potential competition (other homes for sale in the Lake Claire / Candler Park area) to ensure that we priced the home perfectly
- Hired a professional photographer to ensure that the home looked its very best online and in the high-quality home brochures
…. then we entered the home into the Atlanta Multiple Listing System (MLS)!
So what was the final sales price for 2017 Palifox Drive?
The home was listed at $425K and sold at $421K (99% of the listing price)
Exclusively listed by: Kerry Lucasse | Home Marketing Specialist | 404.432.1844
Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group at Ian Marshall Realty
Other Relevant Articles and Information