Over the Memorial Day weekend, I had a chance to reflect on the last two months and realized that more than 90% of our Atlanta and Decatur home sales were multiple offer transactions, with as few as two buyers bidding on a home and as many as 17 buyers submitting offers!
1405 Woodland Hills Drive :: Woodland Hills Atlanta
- Received two offers after only 48 hours on the market and sold for the full listing price
446 Ansley St :: Oakhurst Decatur
- Received two offers and sold for 96.7% of the listing price
307 Milledge Ave :: Grant Park Atlanta
- Received 17 offers and sold for 22.5% over the listing price
486 Lytle Ave :: Ormewood Park Atlanta
- Currently under contract after receiving multiple offers – we will share the sales stats after it closes!
5720 Pine Brook Road :: Sandy Springs
- Currently under contract after receiving multiple offers – we will share the final sales price after the sale is complete!
2042 Palifox :: Lake Claire Atlanta
- Sold for the full listing price – three buyers were bidding on this charming Lake Claire cottage!
1733 Hummingbird Ln :: Druid Hills Atlanta
- My buyer clients looked at this home three times over a 30 day period and I didn’t want to push them, but with every day that passed, I was more and more concerned that they were going to miss out on their dream home. Finally we submitted an offer and surprise, surprise… someone else did too! We created a clean, attractive offer for the seller, along with note about the buyers and why they wanted to live in this home. Thankfully, the sellers selected our offer and my clients/friends are so thrilled with their gorgeous new home and the beautiful Historic Druid Hills community.
1060 Woodland Ave :: Ormewood Park Atlanta
- Sold for the full listing price, with two buyers competing for this stunning Craftsman bungalow
1015 Peachtree Battle :: Buckhead Atlanta
- The sellers just reduced the price (substantially) and there were at least 3 or 4 buyers interested in this picture perfect Buckhead home
309 Glenwood Ave :: Grant Park Atlanta
- My buyer client wanted to wait another day or two to think about this home when we received the news that another offer was submitted. We created a very attractive offer for the seller (short due diligence period, quick closing, fair price) and won the bidding war!
Thinking of selling your home? Selling in less than 30 days with multiple buyers bidding requires a combination of staging, marketing and of course, the perfect listing price. Kerry Lucasse and the Nest Atlanta at Ian Marshall Realty team combine their neighborhood knowledge and tech-savvy marketing expertise to ensure that your home receives maximum visibility online and throughout the community. We also have a simple yet effective strategy that helps to create demand for your home as soon as it is listed.
If you would like more information about our listing services (or just want to chat about the market), call Kerry anytime at 404.432.1844.
You can also schedule your complimentary home marketing analysis.
Posted by: Kerry Lucasse | 404.432.1844
Ian Marshall Realty | 404.281.6350 | 303 Perimeter Center North | Suite 300 | Atlanta, GA 30346